Anti-glare coatings are not anti-reflective coatings. Anti-glare coatings polycarbonate sheet are generally produced using a hard coating with small particles in the coating to make the surface look frosted or matte.
This frosted or matte surface stops light being reflected from the sheet back to the viewer so that the user’s view is not obscured by glare from lighting or the sun. The data we use to measure the Anti-glare is light transmission and haze.
- Matte or frosted looking
- Protection against scratching and abrasion
- Chemical, graffiti resistance & Impact Resistance
- Weather resistance
- Easily maintenance
- Anti-glare LED backlit display
- Anti-glare screen protector
- Retail displays/Signage/POP displays
- Metro display panel